Wednesday 18 July 2012

****** EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT ******

So Today I found out some amazing information, that could potentially change my life (potentially).

Last month I submitted 6 designs to be considered for a new book called Patternbase . I never dreamed of being chosen, because such a thing doesn't happen to the little people, right?

Wrong!

2 of my designs were selected, alongside several other of my Surface PatternD classmates, Dawn Clarkson, MajoBV@KathrynPledger, just to name but a few.

A massive thank you goes out to @rachtdesign and Beth at dowhatyoulove for bringing the book submission to our attention, and to Kristie for selecting 2 of my designs.

I look forward to purchasing a copy of the book in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Well done and Thanks for the mention. :)
    P.S. You work hard you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jen!!! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete