Wednesday 4 July 2012

Trends and Forcasting

This week and last week we have been looking into and practicing 'Trend Forcasting'. This has opened my eyes massively. Prior to the small amount of insight that I have received, I tended not to follow any trend in-particular. I just drew what I wanted, when I wanted using the colours I wanted (mainly Pinks).

Here's a snippet of some Trend Forcasting that I have attempted over the last week or so:

Modern Chic S/S 2013





1950's Forcasting for S/S 2013





Design Concepts and Product Placements





4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen!
    I love the retro kitchen designs! Fab!
    Blog is looking gorgeous! Keep it up! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these retro kitchen too, wow.....
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie. This is great - really inspiring. I especially love the print of the ladies in 50s dresses and all your product mock-ups look fantastic. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Girls. I do love the 50's vibe im getting at the moment. x

    ReplyDelete