Sunday 11 November 2012

SUNDAY BLOG POST - Etsy Finds

Its Sunday....

It can only mean one thing.....

ETSY FINDS

but first...

I have added a new line of notebooks to my shop, find them here: 



(Click the images to take you to the product shown)

Take a peek at these fabulous Etsy Finds: 


I Love a good nordic pattern, and Lauren has a set of Christmas cards that are just adorable! 


and these 'Loppy' Tree's are just too cute. 





AKA: a Stitch of Handmade


I came across these by complete accident while browsing Etsy. I'm sure glad I did. Aren't these fabulous? 






I Found these cute cards via Twitter, and love the simplicity of the designs, they're so festive, and  I love the Typography used. 







All images, designs and products etc belong to the designers named, unless otherwise specified. 

UNTIL NEXT TIME















No comments:

Post a Comment