Sunday 26 May 2013

#365Pattern Project WEEK ONE!

Hello All, 

Things have slowed down here finally, so I have had the opportunity to start the #365 Project which was originally started here by The CaravanShoppe.

The idea is basic, create one pattern a day for a year. 
A whole 365 days. 

I wanted to take part a while back, I know some people started Jan 1st and are well on their way with the project and I have seen some fantastic work, especially from Sam Osborne and Julie Hamilton of Artistically Afflicted. 

So here I share day 1-7 with you all. And I must say, it has been nice to design so freely with the only barrier being my colour palette (I have restricted it). 

Isn't is amazing how one set of 7 colours can come across so different in each design below? 

Enjoy the view. 

P.S You can view each day's design in the #365Pattern Tab above. 






©JLW Illustration 2013 All Rights Reserved. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh those are great! Mockups too-you are a hard worker:) I have had to miss the past two weeks due to travel, but looking forward to getting on it again. It gets addictive, in such a good way though! Thanks for the mention. Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha-bratz biz team, interesting. I am going to have to go over to Blogger and check out whats going on!

      Delete
  2. Great job! You are all inspiring me to hop on board! I really want to challenge myself to create more! Your designs are wonderful! Cant wait to see more with your restricted palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! You are all inspiring me to hop on board! I really want to challenge myself to create more! Your designs are wonderful! Cant wait to see more with your restricted palette!

    ReplyDelete