Sunday 29 April 2012

I do miss hand drawing

A quick update to showcase a few drawings I have created under the guidance of Rachael Taylor, as part of her Ecourse.

I have had a fantastic first week, thoroughly enjoyed spending my evenings drawing for fun, and not for business, its been liberating, exciting and most of all FUN.

Heres what ive drawn so far: (All images are copyrighted to J.L.Whitham Illustrations)


Taking aspects of this photograph I selected elements and re-drew them in a variety of ways: 



Enlarge a small part



Layer a motif

Silhouette

 Manipulated in Illustrator to create a basic repeat 




 Another Motif

Manipulated in Illustrator to create several basic repeats


A selection of drawings from my sketchbook 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks with regard to great post. I ‘m pleased confident this post has helped me save several hours of checking other equivalent posts just to find what precisely I was looking for. Just I have to say: Thank you!; Take a look at my site: http://www.oilpaintingsstore.com/discount.html/; Sign up to get $5!!!

    ReplyDelete