Thursday 27 September 2012

Licensing and Product Mock-ups

One can dream of having their designs actually printed on products, in shops, for sale and I'm happy to say that I'm lucky enough to have been found by an agency recently, and have begun designing some new collections for them to license.

Very Exciting isn't it?

Until recently, I've but dreamed of having my designs on products to actually sell, and previously I've mocked up some of my patterns on products, to see whether they would fit.

Today I am going to share the mock-ups, and you never know, the right person might be looking.




Stationery

Dream Client: Paperchase/Marks and Spencer










Children/Baby

Ideal Client: Stokke, Mothercare





Partywear

                     




Interior and Homeware

Ideal Client: Next, Marks and Spencer, Debenhams












Fashion

Dream Client: Hunter's, Next







Thanks for Dreaming with me.

Until Next Time. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jennie! You've been working hard.. I'm very impressed by all of your mockups!

    ReplyDelete