Monday 17 December 2012

Advent Doodle - Week 2

Here are our updated 'Advent Doodles'. We have added another weeks worth of drawings, and I must confess I actually banned the children from adding to them once or twice for misbehaving.... kids were NOT best pleased.

Find out more about the Advent Doodle HERE by the lovely Faye Brown. 

And we featured on her blog last week, read about that HERE. 

Lets share my attempt's first....

So my Elf looks a little insane and I cheated on the 'Three OF Kings', but I gave Rudolf a red nose. So I made up for it..... 


Carla - Age 8......

Copied my evil elf idea, and bah humbug'd on the Christmas Carol section. She doesn't like her 3 wise men, because she wishes she drew a 3 of kings (as if it actually exists)....

Alexander - Age 5......



My little pattern finder did a good job here. Said he didn't know 'how to draw the christmas spirit' so drew a stocking instead. And decided Rudolph needed lots of planets around him..... as did Santa's elf. 

Oh.. and his 3 wise men are now Aliens....



Come back next week for the final 8 doodles. 

Until next time. 




1 comment: