Friday 28 December 2012

Seasons Greetings - a Post Christmas blog

Did we all have a Merry Christmas? 

I'm glad to hear it. 

So did I....... 


And so did the Children......


We left Santa a mug of warm milk and a chocolate cake, because the kids reckoned he would have had enough mince pies by the time he reached our house.....


My LOVE of all things Tea related is well documented amongst my family and friends, so naturally I received Hot Beverage related items from Santa.

My Bestie in the whole wide world, re-upholstered a Chair in my 'Hand drawn Flowers' fabric. it now sits pride of place beside my desk. Too lovely to actually use.....




I just wish the Kitten would leave it alone.....



And my amazing Husband has this waiting for me under the Tree. My very own Rachael Taylor iPad2 case. 

Just Yummy isn't it?


I had a little bit of spare time to create myself a 2013 Diary amongst all the chaos of Christmas. I used the 'hand drawn flowers' swatch I had ordered from Spoonflower a while back. I used a basic £1 diary and gave it a nice new coat.............

 PERFECT!


And finally, Christmas is all about the family. And I got to spend some time with my Husband, Sister and Brother-in-law at a chinese buffet a couple of towns over. Me and Wayne rarely get the opportunity to have our photo's taken together, so I am happy to have forced my sister into taking one. 



Me and my eldest daughter Carla, and with her cousin Harvey 

After all that celebrating and enjoying time with Family and Special Friends. Im quite glad that I can now spend time concentrating on making my 2013 a memorable one. 



1 comment:

  1. Hey Jennie! Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. I LOVE your chair, what a gorgeous and thoughtful gift - a special friend you have there! x

    ReplyDelete