Friday 26 October 2012

Good News All Around - Spoonflower

Hello again....

Rolling on from my last blog post about Tigerprint top 25, MORE AMAZING NEWS:

I found out yesterday I made 13th place in Spoonflowers Tea Towel 2013 Competition....

Remember this design? 



321 votes...

186 entries...

Thanks guys. 

I'd also like to congratulate fellow ABSPD students Emily Truong and Dawn Clarkson for doing amazingly well also.

(apologies if I missed others who entered, I don't recognise some of the Spoonflower names). 


9th Place....


11th Place....

Next time we will make top 10 won't we Dawn?

Moving on...




Next....

The theme is Arrows....

did i nail it?


I think so... 

Please vote...



Until next time. 






1 comment:

  1. How sweet Jennie... Thanks
    P.S. Well done, we'll keep trying for the top ten

    ReplyDelete