Monday 22 October 2012

Tigerprint, Christmas Papers and ABSPD

Hi All,

its another one of them posts, where I share everything in one go, when really I should be sharing it bit by bit and making you all come back time after time.

Except.....

 I just don't have the time to blog constantly....

I have a house to run...

 3 children under my wings...

and I'm attempting (Slowly) to get my brand name off the ground.

So you'll just have to deal with one big blog post every other day.....

hope thats okay?



Heres what I've been up to:





This was an awesome achievement, I worked hard on this competition, and I cannot wait to get started on editing this design into a new collection. There were lots of amazing entries and the winner and runners up were very deserving of their titles. 

Free Scrapbook Papers:

My Mother-in-law shared some cards and gift boxes that she made using my latest collection of scrapbooking papers...

they are FREE...

Get them HERE










aren't they FAB? 

What else have i forgotten??? 

Oh I entered this weeks Spoonflower Competition...

The annual Tea Towel Calendar competition for 2013...

Don't forget to vote...

Here is my entry:


I Also have some other bits to share...

but I can't share them yet...

But I will...

Until next time. 







1 comment:

  1. great news Jennie! your Christmas collection looks great, and so do the stuff your mother-in-law made ;)
    You are one busy super-Mum!!! hihih

    ReplyDelete